Thursday, October 6, 2011

Knit


Eames wire chairs, thickly knitted for the comfort of your tush. Now I want a wire chair (either this or a Bertoia side chair) more than ever. If I had my way my apartment would probably resemble a chair museum more than a home.

Knitting work: plainliving, Styling: Akira Ishikawa, Photo: Osamu Koizumi.

Eames tel sandalyeler poponuzun konforu için kalın yünle örülmüş. Tel sandalye isteğim depreşti (bu da olur, Bertoia side chair de). Kaynaklarım sonsuz olsa yaşadığım yer muhtemelen evden ziyade bir sandalye müzesini andırırdı.

4 comments:

cafenoHut said...

Ne hoş, ne yaratıcı bir fikir..
Ve sana aynen katılıyorum, evimde çeşit çeşit sandalye olmasını çok isterdim, O kadar güzel tasarımlar varki hep aklım kalıyor...

Johanna VS said...

oh me oh my... this is fantastic! I love the idea!

And I so agree with you. If I had it my way (and the space) I'd have my apartment full of beautiful chairs!

Thanks for sharing!

alis said...

cafenoHut - Çok zengin olsam malikanemin bir katını hani araba koleksiyonerlerinin garajları gibi sandalye galerisine çevirirdim :P

alis said...

Johanna - It would certainly prevent those "grill marks" wire chairs leave :) Glad you liked :)